Monday 3 December 2012

Monday Club - Our Christmas Tree Farm Visit

       


I've had a brief break from writing the blog due to illness this end - Andy had a chest infection the same time as Baby M had bronchiolitis.  But both now on the road to recovery, thankfully.

So while I turn my attention to the ridiculous back-log of cleaning / tidying / washing, etc, I am joining the Monday Club this week, but my post is going to be a short one & instead I'll share some photo's.

themondayclub


As Baby M started to feel better, we wrapped her up, bundled her and the twins in the car, and went for a very short trip; our first family trip to a Christmas Tree Farm (the first time I've ever been to one, actually).

I thought the twins might burst with excitement as they realised there were Christmas trees as far as their eyes could see.  As they raced off around the forest (ok, so my 4 year old's thought it was a forest, it reality it wasn't that huge), they whooped and squealed with excitement, only stopping when they slipped over in the mud (several times), pushed each other over in the mud (several times) or to yell out "this one, I like THIS one best!".


Here are our pics....







Have a good week, all...


6 comments:

  1. So exciting when you're a tot isn't it?! We have one of these near us....fabulous place but last year we finally succumbed to a 'fake' one - a little part of me died :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie pollyrabbit3 December 2012 at 11:58

    Their excitement was contagious! Aw, they did teeny tiny trees at this place too... maybe you could get a miniature real tree?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're all better! Sounds like we had very similar weeks! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah lovely pics...something we would really love to do

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us you really recognise what you are talking about!
    Bookmarked. Please additionally visit my website =). We could have a link exchange arrangement between us
    My website: how to lose weight

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely photos - looks like a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete